Green Bean with Walnuts and Dehydr8 Vinegar
• 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 4 teaspoons minced garlic
• ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
• 2 teaspoons Dehydr8 Vinegar
• ½ teaspoon kosher salt
• 1 pound green beans, trimmed (about 8 cups)
1 Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring until the garlic is just barely showing signs of turning brown, 30 to 90 seconds. Immediately pour into a large mixing bowl to stop cooking.
2 Meanwhile, add 1 to 2 inches of water to a large pot fitted with a steamer attachment, cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Add green beans to steamer, and cook, covered until the beans are crisp tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
3 Transfer the green beans to the bowl. Add walnuts, Dehydr8 Vinegar and salt and toss to coat.